Feb 3, 2013

Winter bliss

This is probably the first time anyone's ever wanted to take pictures with me. Most of my friends were always saying it was "too cold" or that they looked "too fat". I've never made a friend that actually enjoyed all the same things that I like. I'm really happy with how these pictures turned out. This year so far has been the best year of my entire life (so far). I have a really great group of friends, boyfriend, and my family has been wonderful as well.
This picture was taken on a day where it was probably -15 to -20. You wouldn't be able to tell, but Tina (taking the picture) and I were freezing that day. It was a good day though, I found a small bottle of smirnoff vodka in the snow, not even opened. Just my luck before a weekend! If you know what I mean.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! And this year so far has been the best year of my entire life too :p

    ReplyDelete