Apr 17, 2013

The Noose of Jah City


These pictures were taken on a very cold and wet day.
Tina and I had wanted to take smoking pictures for a while and mine turned out so good!!
We soaked our shoes completely, smoked half a pack and went to Tim's for coffee. It was all worth it.
The background looks good but I would have preferred there to be no snow. Hopefully spring comes soon.
I really like the colors of my jacket in this picture, they stand out really well. I bought the jacket at a nice vintage store in downtown Calgary over spring break. My greatest purchase.
I'm going to really miss thrifting because Tina is the only friend of mine who has ever been the slightest bit interested in it.
(hope you enjoy the song I post, makes no sense but I've been obsessed with it for 2 years)
~Syd

No comments:

Post a Comment